West Oregon Electric Cooperative, Inc.
652 Rose Ave.
Vernonia, OR 97064
Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebate Program
The Oregon Clean Vehicle Rebate Program offers a cash rebate for Oregon drivers who purchase or lease electric vehicles. It is not a tax credit. DEQ designed the program to reduce vehicle emissions by encouraging more Oregonians to purchase or lease electric vehicles rather than gas vehicles. The program contains two rebate options:
Standard rebate for the purchase or lease of an eligible new electric vehicle. Electric vehicles can be battery electric vehicles or plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. Rebate amounts are:
• $2,500 for a new electric vehicle with a battery capacity of 10 kWh or more
• $1,500 for a new electric vehicle with a battery capacity of less than 10 kWh
• $750 for a new zero-emission electric motorcycle
Charge Ahead Rebate for the purchase or lease of a new or used battery electric vehicle. New or used plug-in hybrid electric vehicles purchased on Sept. 29, 2019 or later also qualify for this rebate. The vehicle must be purchased through a certified vehicle dealer or an original equipment manufacturer, no person-to-person sales are eligible. The rebate amount is $2,500. You must be a low- or moderate-income household to qualify for this rebate
• If you purchase or lease a new, battery electric or plug-in hybrid electric vehicle that qualifies for a Charge Ahead rebate and the vehicle also qualifies for a Standard rebate, you may combine the Charge Ahead rebate with the Standard rebate for up to a total rebate of $4,000 to $5,000.
- Restrictions apply, see program website for details
Eligible applicants may combine Standard rebate with Charge Ahead rebate